Monday, September 8, 2008

More Stockholm Pics

Back home again. I had a wonderful time and have to admit that I am feeling a little sad to be back, not just because I have to return to work, but because I also miss my family. It was simply fantastic to see my sister, nephew, aunt, dad, and my high school friend again. We had a great time together. I'll post more details over the next few days, but for now, here are some more pictures so you can see for yourself what a beautiful city Stockholm is.

Stockholm street food: Tunnbrödrulle...mmm...Swedish hotdog nestled in mashed potatoes and shrimp salad, cradled within a thin bread roll. Simply scrumptious!










Old Town


















My Sister's Cozy Living Room. Note the beautiful old tiled fireplace in the left corner.












Af Chapman, a youth hostel [ship] anchored by Skeppsholmen










Ah, here it is: My favorite painting, The Enigma of Wilhelm Tell (Moderna Museet)









Farmer's Market in the center of the city, at Hötorget











Kungsträdgårdens Tunnelbane station (Display at one of the city's subway stations)

No comments: